<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Tuesday, 15 April 2008 } 22:05

The West Wing (Xixiang ji) derives from "Meeting the Fox Fairy" (Huizhen ji)... Wonder if anyone has ever heard of the original play before... I watched this theatre production 2 Saturdays ago at the NUS Cultural Centre to support my friend who's the female lead in the play... The play was interesting and funny but lack of props like the chinese tea set and the sword that was used looked really fake.

The West Wing summary...

Zhang, a scholar of talent from Luoyang,
And Oriole of Boling, charming and young:
A perfect pair of gold and jade they make;
By what fair means their growing thirst to slake?
Shelter-seekers at a Buddhist temple,
On time-honoured codes they cannot trample.
When Flying Tiger lauches an attack,
Zhang plots to have the rebels driven back.
Oriole's hand in marriage Madam has touted,
Should loutish rebels ever be routed.
How could a worthy hero so driven..
Expect Madam to break the promise given?
Scarlet serves as go-between for the night,
So star-crossed lovers hold each other tight!
Madam relents, the pair is united;
To this day, their story has delighted!

This West Wing production (original) is suppose to be in Chinese.. But I think they made it into an English play to cater to those whose Chinese isn't that good =x (The girl shown in this picture is my friend ) =D




I think I'll stop watching this show "The Truth"... In my opinion, I feel that the acting not very good. They are trying to make the story like those Hong Kong drama, but not very successful cos the acting at times doesn't really suit the situiation. So far of all the local shows that I've watched, I think Metamorphosis is the Best Show.
The truth does not seem real when it comes to the police part. How can police anyhow release confidential info and allow their email to be so easily hacked by the father.. Thought police usually have their own confidential email and system that won't be so easily hacked.. Then at some scene I think it's a bit too draggy... Probably I'll only watch the last episode.
Now watching a new HK show that Puik lend me. Always Ready.. It's a search and rescue mission by the Hong Kong flying service. Will tell you more about the show after I watch finish the show. Trying to chiong the 1st box of the show now so that Puik can pass to Audrey this weekend. >_<

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010