<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Monday, 7 April 2008 } 16:32

~My new blog~ =) ~ My first post... Sorry for not blogging for such a long time. Been busy watching VCDs =x So here's a summary about how's my week been starting with my last post from my previous blog...

The Good Friday Production Drama for my church turned out well - There were about 9 or 11 people who accepted Christ. ^_^ Congrats to the Drama team for that... I Managed to get a glimpse of what happened before the production like the makeup for the people involved in the drama. It was quite funny to see the guys having those makeups on them - I couldn't help laughing at them. For some guys, they had a lot of foundation being put on their face to cover up their pimples etc. And it made them look really fair... In fact during the putting on of makeups, lip gloss etc, one of them became so "fair" after the makeup, many started calling him xiao bai lian (small white face - when directly translated).

After so many productions and meetings, I really felt tired.. Thank God I passed all my subjects so no supp paper for me if not I think I will be really too worn out to study. I didn't know how I got myself so busy during that week until I started listing down all my commitments.. Anyway, I'm glad to say that now I'm less busy. So I have time to enjoy my holidays. Haha.

Finish watching 2 shows - 1 Hong Kong show (Revolving Doors Of Vengeance) and 1 Korean show (Full House).



Revolving Doors Of Vengeance - excellent show. Even my parents got glued to the television set because of that show. They even kept chasing me to put in the next disc.
If you have not watch this show yet, then you should watch!!! Haha. It has got a lot of twist and turns in the story that guarantees you to be glued to the show till the very end... This is probably the best show that I've watched for this year. In this show, Wong Yuk Ting useless 3 sons are always at war with each other and never wanted to work together for their father's hotel. So Martin Ko, wanting to repay back the kindness Wong Yuk Ting showed to him and his father in the past, propose a plan to Wong Yuk Ting to become the common enemy of the Wong family to force the 3 brothers to unite and work for the success of Royal Court Hotel (the hotel that Wong Yuk Ting built). However, Wong Yuk Ting didn't managed to live to tell the sons that Martin Ko isn't the enemy of the Wongs. So the story unfolds with the brothers wanting to take revenge on Martin Ko in order to get back the shares that their father had given to him. However when the brothers learnt about his good intentions, it was too late... Want to know more watch the show.. Haha.




This Korean show on the other hand... Haiz. Really Disappointing. It's actually a waste of your time watching it to me. In this show girl pregnant going to give birth, yet stomach still so flat. Lots of repetition. When this Ying Zai in the show finally expressed his love to Zhi En, the kissing scence is just doesn't brings out any emotion at all. Kiss also dunno how to kiss. More details ask me personally and i'll tell you. Wonder how my sister's flat mate manage to watch this show more than once. I just watch it once and want to sleep le. Most of the time it is the same four (in the above picture) or six characters (plus the girl's 2 best friends). -Boring-



Luckily No April's Fool's joke for me this year. But I think my church friend had one which reminded me of Puik's prank on me.. Yanling called Weiming using her new handphone number and bluffed him that he haven't paid for his electricity bill yet.. The interesting thing was that his electricity bill was really overdue due to some admin error... So he really thought that it was someone calling from Singapore Power Supply.. When he said that, it immediately reminded me of Puik's prank on me last time.. Can't remember when though. I remembered Puik calling my house phone.. Then she was like ' May I speak to Sally please..' So i said ' Yes speaking..' not knowing it was her. That was when her "joke" on me started. She was like saying.. " I'm calling from Temasek Poly. Your school fees are due for payment. Please make sure that you pay up by next week if not you will be removed from the student list." And I foolishly replied " Okay. I'll let my mum know about it." Even when she asked me for my IC number, I gave to her. And in the end when she revealed her identity I was like so embarrass... Haha. To think back, I really felt stupid for not being able to recognize Puik's voice.. But at least it was better than Faz's April Fool joke last year when Puik managed to trick her to go to her block downstairs to meet her..


Don't become a victim of Puik tricks like me =( She can be a real prankster though she appear to look very innocent and docile on the outside..


~Need to get back to my running before I put on more weight~

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010