<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Tuesday, 27 May 2008 } 08:59

Last Sunday while I was taking the sec 2 class for discussions on a "Go Fish" video that was shown, I think Azmi said something that really got me into the process of thinking. He was talking about how he usually ask his students to join the Christian Fellowhip group in school and the students will reply him back saying that they will pray about it but never did. And "I'll pray about it" becomes the equivalent of " I'll think about it", and kindda like using God's name in vain. So when we say we'll pray about it, let it really be as you say and pray about it. When he said that, I thought about myself of how often I'll use this phrase as an excuse to avoid responsibilities and work. Especially when my friends share their problems with me and I'll tell them I'll pray for you, taking that phrase for granted. Thinking about it does makes me feel guilty and I believe what Azmi said really made me more aware of my words and actions. And that next time when I say "I'll pray about it" or "I'll pray for you", I'll really pray.

Yesterday was the start of the 1st O levels paper - Chinese. When I saw my sec 4 friends last week they all look so tired and stress. Do hope that they've done well for their Chinese paper and that their hard work won't go to waste.

Nette showed me 2 magic tricks on sunday which I have yet to figure out :( The first trick was I pick one card from the deck (only I know the card) , see and remember the card and then put it back at the top of the deck. The deck of cards will then be shuffled and Nette will be able to show and tell me the card which I picked.

The 2nd trick... Nette spread out the cards on a flat surface (back of the cards facing me) and then ask me to pick the cards by guessing like 3 of clubs and Q of clubs. She will then tell me the 3rd card which she will be picking ( A of spades). The cards which I picked and she picked will then be shown to me.. Those cards that both she and me to pick will appear.

Nette isn't revealing the trick to me saying it's magic which I do not believe. Too sleepy and tired to think and figure out the trick. Does anyone have a clue or hint to that trick? Let me know =D Your help will be much appreciated..

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010