<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Friday, 27 June 2008 } 09:17

Wanted to do start doing some codes on the Mass Email part of my major project. But after days of researching on how to create a mass email using Microsoft visual studio, I'm still more or less stuck at it... Found some websites on mass email. But the samples of the codes they give were in C# and I'm using .VB for my project. *Sad* Hopefully today will be a better day where I can start working on my codes if not I'll really have nothing to write about in my weekly report for this week.

Contemplating right now if I should post what Lucas did in the lab yesterday... Should I post or should I not post... Cos he did some funny and sexy pose yesterday... And I together with some friends from the same lab, captured some of his "sexy" pose on my camera (both on video and picture). *Well... to some the pictures might look a bit "porn" and scandalous* So I think I will describe it instead and if you're still interested to see the pictures, I'll show it to you in person.. *Don't want my blog to become some porn websites attracting unnecessary attention*

*Screams of layghter and surprises could be heard all over my lab* So out of curiousity I got up from my seat to take a look at what was going on. That was when I saw Lucas trying to act like a woman... He crushed up 2 folcap papers and put it under his shirt and started ~WooOoOo~ to attract our attention to his new "fashion"... And started doing "sexy" poses, some pointing to the folscap papers that he has put under his shirt, for our cameras.. Haha. For those in my lab you'll know what I mean.. LoL.

And somehow, a conversation (dunno who started it) with me being the talk of the day started out on msn with almost everybody in my lab who was online.. Dunno why of all the people they chose me to talk about me.. And started trying to matchmake me with guys from my lab like Lucas and Eugene =_=" Terrible match.. And I dunno how a dumb conversation just talking about me, Eugene and Lucas can last for so long... *Haiz...* ~People with nothing better to do >_<

Labels:


About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010