<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Thursday, 19 June 2008 } 11:08

On Monday, I received a surprise call from my primary school friend.. When I picked up the phone, this was roughly how the conversation went..

"Hello," I said
"Hello, erm.. May I speak to Sally please?"
"Er.. Yes speaking," I said while trying to finger out whose unfamiliar voice was that over the phone..
"Oh! Sally it's really you ar... Haha.. You know who I am?"
Well.. Of course my answer was no... Cos I haven't heard from her for years.. Like ever since Sec 1 or 2.. In fact even when she said her name, I was like thinking "who is it???"...

When I asked her why did she decided to call me all of the sudden, her reply was " Cause I miss my primary school days.. Then started thinking of primary school friends.. And since she still remember my number, she decided to give it a try to call me.. And got me.." She was also saying that she still talks to me to her parents...

Hmm.. Thinking of it.. I must have left some kind of very memorable impression on her and her parents for them to remember me after so long.. LoL... Maybe last time when I used to go or call her house I was always very polite and sounded very mature.. Haha.. I don't think my parents would remember her... We exchaged our hp numbers and emails.. But right now, I'm just lazy to look at my phone's saved message for her email to add her in Msn and Friendster.

About my school life... PR1 on Tuesday went alright... Managed to finish doing some pages just before the presentation. And did all the last minute ppt slides and milestones adjustments just before our turn for the presentation came. The 3 lecturers who came to our workstation to see our presentation on our project report and demo didn't say much.. Only look and listen to us talk and clarify some doubts about our applications and told us "There's still a lot more that needs to be done," which is true cause we've been quite distracted by all the animes.. Dx

Just nice, my JY had a stayover yesterday at my church youth centre - Space 79 (which is going to end today).. So I went there after my school finish. We Baked pizzas, jam out with each other with the music instruments, played (where I played my 1st Pool table game), and watched movie - Men in white. It was a very funny movie about these 5 ghosts who live together in an abandoned HDB house. Then it talks about the questions humans usually have about ghost like "Can ghost fall in love?" etc... It's in English, Chinese, Cantonese, Hokkien and Hakka. *Wonder why previous movie reviews rate it as lousy* Probably it's because they are those horror movie fans and were dissapointed that this ghost show turned out to be not scary at all but funny...

Labels:


About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010