<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Wednesday, 11 June 2008 } 09:01

Feeling very tired today... Yesterday was a long day for me... I reach home at about 8.05pm last night (usually earlier) cos I accompanied Misrah to Tampines there to buy her bag... Upon reaching home and then taking a bath, I was halfway through my dinner and watching the 9pm show on channel 8 when my brother called home saying that he has "broke his head"...

So of course I made an emergency call to my mum telling her to come home immediately while my dad, sis and me got ourselves changed into proper attire to go meet my mum to go see my brother at his workplace which was near my house (Mount Faber). We reach there before the ambulance did and his colleagues were using towels to press on his head to control the bleeding - it was awfully bloody and I saw bloody towels lying around. Felt quite sick when I saw it... And when I managed to see the wound on his head, I felt nausea as the cut was long and deep (but don't think it was deep until you can see the brains)..

The ambulance took slightly longer than usual to come cos the way from which they were coming from, the road was being block by a fallen tree so they have to come by another way up... Luckily my brother's injury wasn't that serious so he could hang in there to wait for the ambulance to arrive since it has already been called. When they arrive they administer basic first aid and then bandage his head and drove him to Alexander hospital. Though it wasn't the nearest hospital, they brought him there due to the shorter waiting time for treatment. There, we met up with his supervisor and the HR who were there to make sure he was alright.

As much as we appreciate their effort for making their way there and taking care of my brother while waiting for the ambulance, we were quite disappointed with the Big boss. When she arrive at the scene where the accident happen (before the ambulance came at my brother's workplace), she didn't show much concern for my brother. Instead she was more concern about the customers who WERE NOT INJURED!!! When she arrive she was just asking about her customers. Only when her staffs told her about my brother then did she only took a short glance at him and ask him take care and went back asking about her customers...

Waited at the hospital until 11 plus (close to 12 midnight) where the ambulance crew then came out to assure us that my brother is alright and that they were going to do an X-Ray and scan to make sure his brain and skull wasn't affected. Wanted to stay there at the hospital to wait for the report to be out and see my brother before I go home but was forced to go home as I had school the next day... Prayed with my sis for my brother at home and was constantly messaging my parents about my bro condition.. Finally, at about 12.30 or 12.45am my dad message me to say that the X-Ray and scan report are out and that my brother's condition was alright and that there is nothing serious to worry and he will be staying overnight at the hospital for observation... Only then did I managed to sleep and as expected woke up late this morning and had to take train to school. Thank God I still manage to reach school on time.. And of course Thank God that through all the haste and hurry... My brother is fine =)



About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010