<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Tuesday, 5 August 2008 } 08:57

25 July 08

Had a long day today.. Met up with Misrah after school to go home.. But then ended going to Sim lim square to search for the earphones that Nette and Puik bought. Walk and covered almost the whole basement of Sim lim but still cannot find the shop that sell the earphones =( Guess Puik or Nette have to bring me there one of these days to buy my earphones as right now my earphones is really spoilt.. Yes!!! Both sides are now officially spoilt beyond repair.. After that on our way home from Sim Lim Square where we waited for almost half-hour for the 131 bus to come, we passed by the Singapore Art Museum.. Saw a crowd and some special lightings over there which attracted our attention. And Misrah was like kindda curious to know what's going on so we got down the bus and went into the Museum.. Well the museum located at the old St Joseph Institution there held nothing much to our interest except for the old Hallways and rooms.. And that surprisingly manage to hold us there for like an hour plus.. Will upload the pictures in my next post as I'm having problems uploading the pictures now..

26 July 08

Puik and Nette came to my house.. They wanted to gave me a surprise by coming up to my house without telling me they were on the way to my house.. But then the surprise failed.. Haha.. I was busy cleaning up my Hamsters cage so I could hear the sound of the sound of the lift door and their voices when it opened.

Main reason why they came to my house was because I wanted to get from Nette her Kasperskype anti-virus software.. And Puik also wanted it.. So they stayed at my house until 7 plus where finally I had to get them to go home as I was already late for my youth fellowship group meeting.

We took some pictures at my house. But I won't display them here cause I think the picture will show my house as a very messy place >_<

28 July 08

Yea.. Finally one of my Overseas Attachment (OSIP) friends have come back to Singapore.. =) Was really glad to see her back home safely.. She brought home quite a lot of prezzies for us.. Haven't taken a picture of those prezzies yet though =x But I really do appreciate those presents that Julia has bought. They were really lovely gifts. Though Julia is back here, I can tell that she is just physically here.. But her heart is still in China where she had her attachment at... And she really do miss her days over in China... Hope that Julia can recover from her 'China home sickness' soon...

29 July 08

Special Thanks to Kee Suan and Irene for inviting me for the special preview of the first 2 episodes of Moonlight Resonance (Heart of Greed 2) which has just been released in Hong Kong. Saw the first 2 episodes with English subs at K-Union(Cineleisure). The host for that special preview event started of by asking some questions in Chinese about the Moonlight Resonance show.. And while almost everybody in the room was excitedly putting up and waving their hands wanting to answer the question to win a goodie bag which consist of a poster from Heart Of Greed (part 1) and a few other stuffs.. I was quietly sitting at my chair there waiting for the show to faster start as I didn't understand what the questions was all about >_< Anway the first 2 episodes really kept my eyes glued to the screen.. Each episodes is really interesting and the way it ends makes you want to faster watch the next episode. The show isn't officially released in Spore yet for sale. But the episodes which has already been aired in Hong Kong can be watched in megavideo, youtube those kind of websites.. Haha.. I think I already roughly know or rather predict which character Puik will hate in the show.. Yea.. Do remember to catch the show when it is being officially release.. =)

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010