<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Wednesday, 27 August 2008 } 22:39

Will be going back school during my holidays to complete my Major Project. My teacher has like given us 6 weeks (extended mp period) to do our project.. Haiz.. Cannot join Nette and Puik to work during my holidays.. Hopefully we can finish up within 2 weeks of our holidays.. Cause I also want to go for my holiday in Australia.. Enough talking about my MP already cause I'm also geting really sianz about it.. Here's a post about my trip to The Japanese School on Saturday..

Was Suppose to go to The Japanese School with Eunice and sister, Julia, Marsha, Joel, Anson and Chia Fong from Tampines Interchange.. But ended up making my way there myself cause I was late due to my injured right feet which was having a sprain and hurts at almost every step I take.. So the limping took longer than usual to reach Tampines there and ended up meeting my friends at The Japanese school itself instead.. Heavy rain when I reached there.. And surprisingly met up with a few friends which I didn't expect to meet - Xue Ni, Jessie and Raphael.. A pity.. I forgot to take a picture with Xn with my yukata on =x Hope we will have a chance again next year to meet up and take a picture together at the Jap school.. Some pictures that I took with the Yukata.. Yea.. I'm FINALLY uploading the pictures after so long..Oh ya.. And thanks to Chia Fong for letting me have the ticket to try the Yukata..

Me and Julia wearing our Yukata


Me Julia and Joel


A pretty yellow ribbon being neatly tied up for me by some volunteers helping us wear the Yukata..


Picture taken with some of those Japanese girls at the school.. Hard to find Jap students there with local Singaporeans lke us dominating the place


Got this Soda drink which taste like Sprite.. Unique thing is this small ball inside that spice up the taste of the drink


Japanese Coquette (Hope I got the spelling right =x)


One of the games at the Japanese school open house.. Called "Yoyo" where the things that you manage to catch inside that pool can be exchange for a those Jap water yoyos


Japanese School Classrooms.. Can anyone read those Jap words?


Yea.. That's probably how I spent my day there until like 8++ at night.. It was fun ~

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010