<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Saturday, 16 August 2008 } 22:46

One of my friends whom I was talking to this afternoon was telling me that she remembered someone in her company whom she was attached to last time, did this Mass Emailing thing and if she remembered it correctly it was using Microsoft Visual Studio also.. And basically his Mass Email can really email.. When I heard that I was like so excited!! Cause it was like finally there will be somebody to help me out in this Mass Email.. But sadly, the disappointment came too soon with the excitment.. She didn't keep in touch with that person from her company.. Well guess I should have expected it knowing how she used to hate those people from her ex-company.. Yea.. Guess for some of my friends who are reading this you will know who I'm talking about.. Anyway about my mp progression and updates..

Yesterday my mp supervisor came to view my group's ppt for our presentation this tues.. We demo to her on what we have done so far.. And along the way she told us to make a lot of changes to our project.. =( She didn't come see our project progress for dunno how many weeks due to her busy schedule then just drop down to see our project on friday and gave us a list of stuffs to do.. And she was saying unless we really can chiong for our project and get our mass email to work soon, we will have to come back during our september holidays to continue doing our project =( My mp teacher/supervisor doesn't know anything about websites at all and she's overseeing our projects and can't really help us much.. So we have to do a lot of research ourselves to solve whatever problem we encounter along the way.. Makes me envy my friends who have mp supervisors who have knowledge about their projects and are giving them a lot of help.. But nevertheless, I'll take this problem-base-learning process experience to learn as much as I can and learn to be more independent..

Dunno how's my project going to go.. I very scared I won't have the time to join my friends to work in GV also cause I'll also be going Australia during this holiday period to attend my cousin's wedding.. Haiz.. Guess I really have to hand over everything to God and let Him decide how everything should go.. Hope this hard work that we've put into our mp won't go to waste and that everyone in my group will get a good grade for it...

At least about 10 people in my lab has gone to Laos for this Overseas Community Project (OCP). And this 10 people actually do make a difference to my lab.. Without them, my lab has become a lot more quiet and a lot more colder.. So cold until I feel like I'm experiencing winter in Singapore.. *Brrrgh* Hope I can get over and done with this major project thing real soon!!!

Labels:


About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010