<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Wednesday, 17 September 2008 } 14:30

Just wanna use this post to say a BIG THANK YOU to Chia Fong.. Haha.. Thanks a lot for helping me in this sms part of my project. Though it's not fully completed yet, at least thanks for helping me in the testing process.. LoL.. Went to a website that gave me the wrong command.. Didn't know it was a wrong command.. And because of that I was like stuck at the testing process of the text mode until you came here to my lab to help me out today. *Phew* Your magical fingers just like type the right command.. And BINGO! I can send message using the hyper terminal from my pc to my phone. Haha.. It got me out of my stress state for that testing period for that sms thing.. =D

I hate PBL (Problem-Based learning)!!! Because of it I couldn't sleep well at night - sleeping and then wake up and even dreaming about my project in my dreams =s Doing a email and sms service (stuffs that I never learn before) that will enable user to use it to send an sms or email to multiple recipients from our database. Sounds like a cool, fun and interesting thing to do but it's not especially when you have teachers that have the knowledge on how to do it yet don't want to lend you a helping hand.. Anyway Thank God.. My email is more or less functioning properly- it can send email to multiple recipients (so far it only work for those email addresses in my school domain. Will work on sending it to google, yahoo, emails etc after I'm done with my sms). ~ Need to cut down on my sms so that i can allocate more of my free sms for my project.~ Haiz.. Seriously I Hate computers now especially for email and next up in line will be sms and handphones.. Will be going on Holiday to Australia soon on the 27 Sept.. Hope I'll be able to finish everything by then.

Misrah's Birthday will be coming soon.. On Monday 22nd Sept.. Misrah if you're reading this do you have any special request for you Birthday present? Next up will be Nette's Bday which I'll be missing as I'll still be in Australia. Haha.. Nette.. If I can't find a cow for your Bday present over in Australia I'll get you a sheep instead... LoL >_<

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010