<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Friday, 12 December 2008 } 01:14

3rd December

Had my NAPFA.. It started off badly =( First was I forgot I had my NAPFA on that day tuntil my friend told me.. So had to borrow her shorts. Thanks Irene for the shorts =x Haha.. Next, the start of the NAPFA was the registration and getting our number tags.. The number of the tag was to be written in marker on our arm by one of the NAPFA representatives.. That was when I had my arm marked with graffitti =_=

The person who gave out the number tag read out my number 1526 but gave me the wrong tag.. By the time mistake was realize, too late, number already written on my arm.. So how? The person went to cancel it away.. As you can see in the picture below..



And just as when I was about to redo my registration, the person told me don't need redo.. Number tag found! Argh! But damage has been done and can't be earase..!! So they had to write my number again on the back on my arm..



Yea.. And I was like the only person with that graffitti and that NAPFA examiner was like laughing at me.. Funny for him lor~

Anyway started off my stations without having done any proper training..

First station - Incline Pull up.. Many failed that station.. But luckily I just managed to do just nice, 5 counts of the pull up to pass..

Second station - Shuttle Run.. Wooh~ My favourite station having spent almost my entire school life running to catch the bus especially in Secondary school.. LoL.. And I did my best in that station too.. ~11.9 seconds~ But guess it could have been better..

Third - Sit ups.. Not too bad.. 24 sit-ups! After having not trained since like August or earlier..

fourth - Sit and Reach.. Wanted to push the block further but hearing the belt like going to go off I stopped and... Haiz.. Fail =(

Fifth - Standing Broad jump.. The station which I thought I would surely fail.. But thankfully manage to jump just nice to pass -151-..

Sixth and Last station - 2.4KM run =_= We Had our run at Bedok Reservoir there.. After having not pratice for 2.4km, my stamina dropped and I kept stopping to walk.. Though there were some friends who encouraged me to run along the way, I still couldn't make it and failed by 3 mins..

Eunice will be having her NAPFA on the 7th Jan.. But I registration for that day is FULL.. Wonder if I can Gate-Crash on that day and register for the retaking of my NAPFA.. LoL.. If I can't then unless I have friends who will be taking NAPFA on other days, I will just let my NAPFA result be as it is..

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010