<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Tuesday, 21 April 2009 } 23:51

Today shall mark my 4th day at work. Finally got to lunch alone with myself today! ~Wahoo~ Felt really happy today when by 12pm like that my colleagues were still having their department meeting.

Started feeling hungry by then so I by 12.15pm like that I made my way out of my office for lunch. Everything went smoothly until when I reach the 1st level and have to pass by the receptionist. The receptionist was one of the people who I went out lunch with once. So when he saw me alone he asked me why I was having lunch alone. Explained to him all were still in a meeting so had to lunch myself and he let me off to lunch alone and even told me where to go for food.

Anyway started my day today with nothing to do. So ended up standing for 3 hours like that shredding papers, compressing shreded papers inside the trash bag to make space for more shreded papers and changing trash bags when they were too full for any more shreded papers.

The pile of papers that I have been shredding


By the time I went for lunch, all these stacks of papers inside the box were like close to empty, saving for a few pieces of papers left stapled together when I went for lunch.

By the time I finished lunch, my colleagues just came out for lunch. Wanted to avoid them. Pretended to be busy at my atm but useless =s They still approached me to lunch with them which I rejected politely.

So when I returned to office, nobody was there and the door was lock. Not having the access card, I had to go down to the receptionist to borrow her access card to enter inside the office.

Once inside, being alone, I secretly surfed the net for a while - went to facebook, friendster for a while. Then went to check my emails when it was closing to the time that they were coming back. Thought that was alright since I had nothing to do. But sadly no. My colleague saw me with my email while he wanted to give me work to do. And told me "Temp staffs are encouraged not to check their personal emails in the office. Company policy," he said. =( Can't check my own personal emails at work.

Haiz. Wonder what else I can do when there's no work for me to do besides shredding papers. Read Online News? Work is getting boring. Hope this 3 months can end soon~ Or rather I would want to tale leave soon to book my graduation attire and also to attend my graduation ceremony.

~Prays hard and Hope my leave will be approve~

Really miss going to school. Miss waking up in the morning to run with Nette, Puik and Jackie.
Miss those school days in poly where I can chat and hang out with Julia, Eunice, Elaine and Cf - Miss those girl talks that we used to have during breaks and after school. Haha. Think 3.2 were one of my best days I had in poly. Despite the many project stress I had.. Hanging out with you all were the best time I had. If only we had known each other earlier~

Not forgetting the guys like Eugene, Yokie and Lucas... It was really fun knowing you all. Special Thanks to Eugene also who had been always
So Sweet to clear up any misunderstandings I had with Eueu in the past especially during the Mp period. Haha~

About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010