<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2844750385678911452?origin\x3dhttp://allegretto-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teddy Bears (:
♥Wednesday, 7 October 2009 } 22:01

7 Oct'09

Met up with Yokie for lunch.. Main reason why I ended up meeting him in the end was cause I played a prank on him which he actually fell for it..

I all started out by a random message which I replied to Yokie.. Telling him that I was packing my bag and that I was going to sleep soon.. But who knows he actually thought that I was packing my bag to go overseas.. Which came his reply "Where are you going off to? When will you be back? Packing your bag so late".

Replied him " Oh I'm going off to Australia and then to Korea. Will be taking an early morning flight to go there.. And will be back next year. Will get souveniers back for you if I remember," meaning to sound sarcastic by giving him a very vauge scenario.. But he didn't catch it...

And the list of replies goes on.. Cutting it short.. Well.. He actually took my words for real. So when I told him my flight is at 8.30am and he could call me at 6.30 or 7am like that before I go aboard the plane, he did. Haha.. So silly right. Must admit this is my first successful random prank on a friend. Haha. But not yet as pro as Puik who never fails to come out with new tricks every April Fool's Day...

Yea. So when Yokie finally called me at around 7am, I told him it was a trick. And cause he fell for my trick, he tried to stay awake the whole night so that he won't fall asleep and then miss saying a goodbye. So to pay back for his lost time of sleep, he asked me to meet him at tiong after my lessons ended at 11.30am..

Met him for lunch.. Then since it was just rather awkward just to meet for lunch and then go home, we went to watch a movie together - 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs'. He treated me to the movie ticket cause I told him I needed to save up that money for my friend's birthday treat the next day..

Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs ^_^
It was a very funny show
Reminded me of Dexter's Labratory..


Love the "Ice-Cream Land" that he created
So Cool~ Ice-Creams everywhere..
And you can use it to build a Ice-Cream man and play Snowball fight..
Almost wished I could be there for the ice-cream land =x

Whieee~~ So glad I didn't miss the show.. But spending a whole day out meant that I have to mug even later to finish up my projects, revision etc... =x But still, thanks for the treat Yokie.. Shall try to think of another prank which you can fall for and then probably there will be another Movie treat from you.. xD Haha! ~*Wahoo*~ Mooovieeeeessss ~^_^~


About Me

Name: Sally
Birthday falls on 10 November

Educated in School
Fairfield Methodist Primary School
Henderson Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic


Wishes

See snow
Panda Eyes gone
Learn Driving
Get new earphones
Learn the violin
Finish learning piano
New handphone

Tagboard


Sweet Escapes

Amadea
Audrey
Beeyean
ChiaFong
Christopher
Daphne
Eunice
Elaine
Fazillah
Ginnette
HuiRu
Irene
Joel
KeeSuan
Leslie
Lisa
Linda
Lucas & Vincent
Maisie
Miz
Naomi
Puik
Shariffa
Shun
Syazana
Windy
Yokie
Yiyuan
GMC_Sec3



Reminisces

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
May 2010
June 2010